We Are IT Governance
Escoute Consulting helps IT organizations improve their performance by leveraging our knowledge and experience as trusted advisors to identify solutions to help you obtain value, performance and results.
What We Do
Escoute Consulting helps IT organizations improve their performance. Through the analysis of existing challenges and the development of plans for improvement, Escoute Consulting leverages our knowledge and experience as trusted advisors to identify solutions which help clients obtain value, performance and results from their IT organizations.
“Escoute helped improve our performance five-fold in just a matter of months!”
Meet Our Founder – Mark Thomas
Mark has over 28 years of professional experience as a former Army officer with a diverse background in government, health care, finance/banking, manufacturing, and technology services. He has held positions ranging from CIO to IT consulting and is regarded as a thought leader in frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ITIL, and several ISO standards. Mark frequently speaks at national and international conferences and has twice received the ISACA John Kuyers award for Best Speaker/Conference Contributor of the Year. Mark is also CGEIT (Certified in Enterprise IT Governance) and CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) certified.
Certificates, Expertise & Education
- CGEIT, CRISC
- COBIT 4.1, 5, 2019
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- ITIL v3 Expert Designation
- ITIL v4
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise governance of information and technology
- Risk governance and management
- Cybersecurity strategy
- Information controls assurance and compliance
- IT strategy development and implementation Agile, Lean and DevOps
- GRC frameworks (COBIT, NIST, COSO, ISO, ITIL)
- BS, University of Central Missouri
- MS, Central Michigan University